Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Monday! - Sweet Pea

I hope you're having a fabulous Monday on this December day! Well, it's been WEEKS since I last posted a layout, I've been busy,busy, busy! But I'm back on schedule and have lots to share! Every Tuesday I ( with the much needed help from 2 of my sisters) teach a preschool class for 2 hrs. That once-a-week class takes up alot of my time with prep. and sorting/figuring everything out for next weeks class. All together, there are 9 kids in my class and let me tell you, trying to teach 9 kids their shapes, numbers, and colors while at the same time trying to interact with them is NOT an easy task=)
Every Tuesday, my lil sis in this LO asks me if she can "go to preschool" with her big sister. She's only 2 yrs. but is so...."big" I guess is the word. She loooves to sit down and read (or look=) at books. She's always coloring (usually on the walls). And she's so intent on everything and notices everything so closely.


The title for this lo is so true! My lil' sis is the absolute cutest sweet pea! She's always playing with & loving on her younger sibs.
I know it's December and I should be doing wintery LOs, but I like to scrap what I feel like scrappin'=) So, today I felt like scrapping a spring-feeling page=D                                                              

Here she is doing one of her favorite things: swinging. She'll seriously swing the whole time at a park while everyone else is doing the monkey bars or sliding down the slide.

For the title, I used shipboard letters and painted them pink and green, then I roughly went over the pink ones with green and the green ones with pink to give them a faded look.



I couldn't help but paint this chipboard flower then doodle on it! (Typical for me=) LOL! I also did the little lines on the ribbon with a marker.

As I'm writing it's snowing outside (my younger sibs are running aroung the house right now yelling "It's snowing! It's snowing!") I can tell you right now that the hats, gloves, scarfs & coats are going to get pulled out of the closet any minute now=) LOL! There isn't even that much snow out yet! But what can you expect from toddlers?



Thanks for stoppin' by and be sure to come back it a couple of days! Peace & blessings!

2 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

She sure is a cutie pie! You have been a busy girl! The lo is darling!

H.S :D said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE all the GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's, awsome!!!!!!!!!!!! So long!!!! :D