Monday, December 21, 2009

This is me...

Ok, so it's 6 more days 'till Christmas!!! Can you believe it? I finally just got all my x-mas shopping done and am ready to take a break! Well, I'll (as well as the rest of my fam) will be able to get some good rest tomorrow! My preschool class is over for the year; today is the last day that we have performances w/ choir; and all our Christmas shopping, planning, ect. is done with! So hallelujah! LOL!


So now onto the LO. I was just talking to a friend of mine the other day about how I rearely do LOs of myself. That's becuase I enjoy taking pictures of my family & friends much more than I do of myself. Of course, everyone has their own taste and their own way of scrapping, I just prefer doing LOs of my freinds & family=)
Although today I am posting a lo that I did of myself=D

My sister took the picture of me...she's really good!
The flowers that you see down at the bottom were originally pink, so I went over them w/ acrylics.




I roughly painted over a few pieces of small paper with (more) acrylics and then wrote on 'em=)


                                                                    I "dazzled" the alpha 'Me' with copper glitter...

Here are 10 things that make me happy:
1.Drawing
2.Sports
3.Singing
4.Scrappin'
5.Photography
6.Hangin' w/ good friends
7.Music
8.Track
9.Painting
10. Watchin' football w/ dad
I didn't write them in order of favorites, I love 'em all!

That's it for today! If i don't post anything else before Christmas, I wanna wish you Merry Christmas! Thanks for stoppin by! Heidi

2 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Super cute! I think one day you will look back and be gald that you did this lo about yourself!

Rita Barakat said...

Hey girl! Go check this place out...
http://faithsisters.com/forum/index.php?board=201.0