Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sketch week! - Shoes!

Well, Christmas is over! And I hope you had an awesome one!
Ok, so I thought that for this whole week, I'd assign you to a sketch that I designed(just for fun=)
I have lots of stuff to share! But to start off, here is sketch #1...

You can stick the journaling in there wherever you like=D

Now for the los! This is a lo that I did for a challenge at the scraproom club. They have some awesome, fun challenges each week and this week's challenge was to use a tag. So, this is what I came up with...

 I traced and cut out chipboard letters for the title, and then I found pictures of the shoes that my sis likes, cut them out and glued 'em on! The main picture is one that I took of my sis wearing one of her favorite paires!

This lo is really dedicated to my 1st sis. She absolutely loooves any kind of shoe!(except for tennis shoes=) I'm afraid that I can't say the same thing about myself. The only shoes that i've ever rally loved are the kind that you can run in! LOL! I actually still have a pare of awesome running shoes that I got 4 years ago! I just can't part with them and they still work like a charm! lol



That's it for today. Not very much, I know. But I gotta add a little at a time so the computer won't freeze(definately don't want that to happen!) Once again, I hope you had a ver merry Christmas and have a fabulous New Year! Come back tomorrow to see more! Heidi

1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

This is a super cute idea!!