Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow day!

Remember this picture?...

This picture was taken yesterday evening.
Now take a look!...

It snowed over 8 inches here last night and it is STILL snowing! You can see the huge piles of snow where we shovelled off the sidewalk. And yeah, we're literally snowed in! So I have lots of extra time today to do some scrappin! Yah! LOL

This is what I did w/ pics that I took of a few of my younger sibs. They were out building a snow fort and so they were at a perfect position for me to get some pics! But (of course) they had to pose for some shots! (They're seriously all hams! LOL!) And I also did use a sketch from 52 sketches for this LO. I love using sketches from 52 sketches!


I used a chipboard snowflake and then brushed around the edges with white acrylic paint to make the faded snowflakes on the paper.

The journaling says:
This morning we all woke up to find that it had snowed over 6in. of snow. With no hesitation, everyone all went out to build a snow fort and I stayed in to scrap! That's what I like best about snow days; we all get the best of both worlds!

That's it for today! I hope you have a very blessed and wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Nice techniques! And your blog looks great!!!

H.S said...

AHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE it!!!! Only my hair looks rediculis. I don't know how to spell rediculis just so you know. Toodles toots!