Saturday, November 14, 2009

Snail-mail cards


Card # 1:

So here are a few cards that I made. I ONCE AGAIN waited to long to take the pictures and so I ended up having to take them inside=( I don't like taking LO pictures inside, but I was "craving" to post something so I couldn't wait=) LOL!




You know those cheap/fake bouquets that you can buy at walmart or any other store that sells them? Well we had one of those "cheap" bouquets laying around the house for EVER! And it was pretty obvious that they were going to head for the trash can any time, so I decided that those flowers could be put to some real good use=) I used orange, yellow & brown acrylic paint to give them a make-over! (They were originally white).


I used chipboard letters for the "you". They were originally pruple, so I painted over them with more acrylic paints and tryed to give them a distressed look! (Do I have to tell you how much I love acrylics? Or is it obvious? =) LOL!



















Card #2:

This is my favorite one! I loooooove pretty much all shades of blue and purple, so...yeah. I really like this one!!! =)

I once again used flowers from the "ugly bouquet" and acrylics for these flowers.


Card #3:

This one is really kinds simple. The tree is a chipboard tree that I covered with copper glitter. Then I used red ribbon, more copper glitter for the little doodle up top. That's pretty much it! But hey! I like simple(well, sometimes=) JK!)


You have a marvelous new week and check back soon! I have more stuff to share! Bless you! -Heidi

1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

You are so funny - "ugly bouquet!" Very cute cards!I love acrylics too! Left an award on my blog!