Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Smile


Doesn't she have the cutest smile? Her smiles are so cute and...delightful! Whenever you see her smile it just makes you wanna smile too!!! 

I'm so happy to finally have a LO to post! I've been so busy lately that I haven't had the time to sit down and create anything=) But, I do try to keep on top of things=) LOL


This is the first LO that I've done in a loooong time with multiple paper patterns. I love the distressed look, so you can see at the top where I took a piece of paper and burnt the edges(luv that technique!)


I used cute little rhynstone leaves for a border at the bottom.

Here's my lil' sis' "award-winning" smile=) We really don't know where she got her smile from! If you look at all our baby pictures, none of us had such a big smile! LOL -----I cut out the turquoise-polka dot paper, punched little holes in it, and then bordered it with left-over wound-up string. I then used brown ribbon to finish it off.



I can't believe the holidays are almost here! I remember when it was August and we were all wishing that the chilly-seasons would get here and now we're probably all wishing that it would warm up a little! LOL But I have to say, I love the chilly seasons. I'm not saying I love the freezing temperatures=) But I love the warmth and joyous feeling that it gives you. And also, being around family friends that you love is totally worth the freezing temperatures! LOL!
 
What about you? What's your favorite part about winter? I'd love to know!

1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

I absoloutely love love love the little pic peeking out of the burnt paper! WTG!
Are you playing with matches young lady? We need to talk. :)