Friday, November 13, 2009

Girlie-girl


 I felt like a change so I decided to "spice" my blog up for the holidays! What do ya think? =D


I might as well admit it right now, I'm horrible when it comes to the titles! I just get...stuck! So, I usually use for the title whatever the picture makes me think of. So, this picture of my sis made me think of how much she loves fashion and girlie-girl things!

I cut the flowers out of cardstock, layered a few of them, chalked a few pink, and then finished them off with silver glitter! Luv it!

                                                           A close-up of the journaling...

I usually print out the journaling, but once in a while i'll use my own hand writing...which is what I did here(as you can tell=) Not the best when it comes to handwriting=D


I rolled up the corners of the page to give it an old, weathered-up, "scrappy" feeling(which I always love=)


This frame was originally hot-pink! So I chalked it and weathered the edges. (My sis does like pink, but a hot pink frame would have been WAY to much pink for one LO!) LOL


2 comments:

Samantha B. said...

Wonderful job on the LO! you're so creative!!!

Rita Barakat said...

Love all the flowers! Looks great!