Friday, October 30, 2009

Cutie-Pie

Wow! I can't bellieve it's November already! I remember when it was August and we were all wishing that the cool seasons would get here! LOL! So, this LO is of by youngest bro. It was super cute to watch him play in the leaves and run around throwing them along/at his older bros and sisters=) He's only 1 year old but already understands so much and knows whats going on around him and he acts/feels so grown-up!(well, sometimes=)!! He just graduated from the high-chair to a booster-seat and that made him feel even more grown-up=)



So I used 3 different paper patterns for this LO.
I drew and cut the leaf  in the center from left-over scrap paper and then I completely covered it with gold glitter and I used copper glitter for the stem and little veins. For the flowers, I had them in my stash and they were originaly italic/blue! So I ONCE AGAIN used glitter to turn them into "fall-themed-flowers"=)

Close-ups...



I used a needle & thread to roughly gather the brown ribbon that you see=)

The journaling says:
At only one year old, you are already so curious and are
studying everything that you see so closely. When Autumn
arrived and the leaves began to fall from the trees, all you
wanted to do was play outside in the leaves with you big
brothers and sisters!


Well, y'all have a teriffic week!!!

1 comment:

H.S said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say......... not to bad!!!!
jk =D No, i loooooooooooove it!!!!!!!! What am i saying?! i was down in you're room the day you made this LO! Well, toodles toots! jk
Yours truly, Presten A Lodge the lll. JK!!!!!
Totally jk!!!!!!! hahahahahahahah!!!!
Sorry, you're beloved, Tornado. ~H.S~