Thursday, October 29, 2009

Christmas goodies!

The holidays are almost here! And for a few of my Christmas projects I made these two gift boxes.




For the Noel box I used a little, ordinary box that I had lying around and then I covered the sides with red ribbon. Then for the lid, I covered it with white paper and finished it with black ribbin and then I made a little bow with some christmasy snow-flake ribbon. I cut the "noel" letters out from some left-over gift wrap from last year and I only glued them on in certain places to give it a 3-D effect.



I used glitter to embellish the box with cute little snowflakes all around the box and on top of the lid=)


Now for this box I used a tea-bag-box=) I covered the whole thing with ice-blue paper and then I (again) used glitter to cover the box with snowflakes; and I also used glitter to write "merry christmas!" on the top=)




It's still only October, but we woke up the other morning to find that it was snowing and it still is! So, as you can imagine, the snow was just what I needed to give me a boost for some holiday inspiration! LOL!

Well, that's it for today. But I'm still working on lots of holiday goodies and decor, so come back soon!

1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

Oooh! Nice packaging!!Both boxes are so stylish!!