Monday, October 12, 2009

Kisses

So here is one of my newest layouts. I had lots of fun with this one! I found the title "Kiss" at Target (again) on...the 99 cent isle:) YAH! lol Sorry again for the bluriness of the pics! I waited to long to take the pics and the sun had gone down, so I just took 'em=)


So I made the two flowers out of left-over ribbons and buttons(which I always have LOTS of) I originaly hadn't planned to add any flowers on this layout but a little incident left me no choice:) So my little sis(the younger one who is in the pictures on this LO) was in my room watching me scrap and I turned away for a second and when I looked back my sis had taken the glue stick and glued a big piece of leftover scrap paper right in the middle of the LO! So, that's when I was "forced" to use the flower solution. LOL. But hey, at least I know that there's another scrapper in the family!



I love this picture of my sisters! They're so cute and adorable!!!(don't tell the older sis that I said that! lol =) I took the pic today with this LO in mind=) Come back soon!

1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

Super cute Lo! Love the flower so lil' sis had your back!I think it's time lil' got some scrappy supplies!