Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall...into Fall!!!

It is definately Fall here where I live! All the leaves on the trees are yellow, orange, and red...that is, if they haven't fallen off yet! lol And the air is chilly! Brrrr!!! =) This layout is the first "fall"-themed one that i've done so far. I used a sketch from 52 sketches that i've been wanting to use for a long time! I love using sketches!


My siblings' favorite part about Fall is definately playing in the leaves! They're outside pretty much all day either raking leaves or running around trying to dump a big pile of leaves on each-other's head! I was out taking theses pictures the other day when I was ambushed my my littlest bro (who is only a 1 1/2 yrs. old!) with a pile of leaves! I still had leaves on my hair that I didn't know of when I went to bed that night! LOL

I found the little daisy flowers, movie-ticket tags, and ribbons at...Michaels!  Well, all of the stuff I just listed were left-overs from a previous kit that I used a looooong time ago! And then I made the two bigger flowers out of buttons,  left over fabric and an old pair of jeans=)




I printed the journaling tag off of our computer! That probably explains the wrinkles=)


I wrote "Fall 2009" on the movie-ticket-tag; and then you can see what the title says=)

Have a wonderful week y'all!!!


No comments: