Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sisters (best friends)

Yah! I just painted on canvas for the first time! I know, I know, I just painted on canvas for the first time??? I mean, I'm always painting but never on canvas! So I thought that it was fun=) When me and my fam took a trip to Cali to visit my aunt & uncle we went to their church one sunday and the ride there was absolutley amazing!!! It felt like we wre in the mountains but we were actually right in the city! Seriously! So most of the time we drove through these amazingly pretty hills of yellow, green, and brown. So pretty!!! So I took a pic of the hills then painted it for my uncles b-day(which is coming up soon!)

Well, here it is! I reall wish that I could have made it look more realisic, but hey! I am still learning=)
Okay, now for todays layout=)











This layout is a perfect example of how I can go overboard with scrapbook layouts. I could have done 1 simple picture, a couple of embellishments, but I had to do 5 pics, and a million embellishments! yeah, I go a little crazy when it comes to scrapbooking=)













Flowers!!!
The writing on the brackets say, 'I love my sissy' & 'She is fun to play with'

1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

Super cute! It's ok to go overboard- it's your "style", your pages, whatever moves you!