Sunday, September 6, 2009

HE knew that I'd need a savior

Wow. So many things have been going on lately. In fact, just 2 days ago my dad was on a car wreck. He was riding on his motorcycle and on his way home when an elderly man pulled out infront of him. My dad was going the speed limit (which was 50mph) and rammed into the side of the car. He flew over the car and hit the pavement. He banged up his knee real bad and also got some real good cuts and bruises. He and my mom went to the emergency room after they guided the tow truck with my dads motorcycle home. They were at the hospital till 1:30 in the morning! That was a really looong night of "babysitting"=) When my parents got home most of us wre laying on the living room floor half asleep with the t.v. on!

Okay, now for todays layout=)

I usually tend to go overboard with layouts, so on thi sone I made sure that the only thing that I went overboard with was the flowers=)
















The lyrics read:
How many songs can I
singn to proclaime Your
wonderous love and
beauty so great?
And what would I say
if You brought down the
rain and everyday my
heart would still say...
Your name is Jesus
Your name is Jesus
Your the Wonderful
Counselor; my friend.
Your're what I hold onto.
i know that You brought
me through. All the days
of loss to the cross you
knew... I'd need a savior.
Lots of flowers!!!