Thursday, September 10, 2009

Julie & Julia (My own version=)

You might have seen my little icon over on the right that says "Days until the end of my Julie Julia project", but I didn't think about explaining what it is!!! So thanks R.Barakat for suggesting it! Okay, so last month me, my sisses, and mom all went to see the new movie Julie & Julia. It was such a fun movie to watch! But while I was watching it I got this great "sensation". In the movie, Julie is a 21st century lady who wants to cook her way through Julia Child's ( a 20th century lady cook) "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" cook book and write a blog about it. So, Julie sets out to cook 500 recipes in 365 days. I  thought that it would be fun to do something crazy like that! So I came up with my own version, create and post 300 layouts in 365 days. It sounds crazy huh! And I'm not even sure if I'll make the dead-line. I mean, 300 layouts is alot! But it would totally be worth it and I would be doing something that I absolutely love and I would have fun at the same time! I started posting layouts on my other blog, and then I ran out of file space. So, now I'll start posting my layouts here! So here's todays layout=)









This layout is of my 3 bros, and the only 3 boys out of 9 kids! And they're absolutely 100% all boy!!!
Can you see the journaling on the white strip on the very right?
It says:
You 3 are 1. Fun 2. Energetic 3. Adventurous 4. Cool 5. Cute 6. Adorable 7. Laughter 8. Seriousness 9. 100% boys 10. Brothers



Another view...










I found this kit on shabbyprincess.com. It was totally perfect for this layout so I was so excited!
When the the oldest bro saw the flowers he immediately said, "Flowers?!" He was in shock! lol But hey! It's my scrapbook!
I had lots of fun stringing the pictures. On the papers before the pics, it has the boy's 1st & middle name.
After all the pics I put on the page, I had no room for the little journaling tag, so I strung it up and the end=)

1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

That is a great idea! And I think you are amazing,you are incredibly talented in so many ways and you are beautiful inside and out. You are off to a great start! Love it! ;)