Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally!!

Yah! I finaly got some inspiration for a new layout! But...you'll have to wait a couple of days to see the layout:) Me and my fam just got back from a little trip to my grandparents place, and they live waaaay out there in the country so it was nice to get away from the "city" for a couple of days=) And trust me, me and the rest of my fam are NOT city folks.  So its always nice to go and visit family who live in the country=) AND I got some good pics for new layouts; i'm so excited!!
  Ugh! My camera is not taking good pics lately. So i've tryed all the lighting positions: a dark room with a light, out it the sun, in the shade, ect. So i don't know whats goin on. Dont get me wrong, i'm not complaining=) But it gets a little frustrating when your camera doesn't take good pics. You know what i mean?=) So hopefully i will find a good spot soon for taking layout pictures! Any suggestions anyone??? Well come back soon to see my new layouts!!!













No comments: