Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pics!

Hey peeps! Yep, still keepin' very bust around here, so these pics of our newest addition to the fam are a little late=)
Here's one of my little bros w/ baby girl=)

And this is me holding baby girl for the first time. I think it was like 2 days after she was born when I got to hold her! And to this day I've still only held her maybe 5 times. Not kidding!,  but that's what happens at my house when you have 8  sibs who are totally baby crazy! (as you can see in the pic, there's a waiting line behind me=) lol!











Awww!!! She's smiling 4 the camera! (I doubt that =))
And before I forget, I recieved this awesome blogger award from my absolute favorite scrapbooker and drama/choir teacher, Rita from letsembellish =)
So as I accept these awards, there are a few things that need to be done:
1.Give a list of ten things that make you happy
   1. Dr. Pepper
   2.God and his amazing/everlasting love, grace, and forgiveness
   3. Sports!
   4. Music
   5. Scrapbooking!!!
   6. My incerdible (yet crazy) fam! lol
   7. Hangin' out w/ friends
   8. Drawing
   9. The sun! (that is, when its warm =))
   10. Lying on the beach on a very warm day (totally miss doin' that! lol)

2. A trivia of 5 things about me
   1. I am the oldest of 10 kids - 7 girls & 3 boys
   2. I have green eyes and am the only kid in the family with brown hair (random, I know. But hey! its a trivia!)
   3. I'm addicted to the t.v. shows Smallville and The Biggest Loser
   4. I'm an AZ(arizona)/Cali. girl - I love my sun and the beach!
   5. I'm a huge football fan - My top fave. teams are the Colorado Buffalos, Arizona State, and the Denver Broncos

3. Share the award with only 5 people
 Hmm...since the only follower I have right now is the person who gave me this award, I'm going to change this rule up just a bit (if that's possible. lol!) So instead I'm going to give this award

  
to 5 of my fave. readers who I know check in "regurlarly". =D
1. Mom
2. Holly =)
3. Aunt Trish
4. Rita
5. Jessi 

4. Link the blogs you choose and the blog of the person who gave it to you.
All done!

Thanks for takin' a peek and I promise that I will post some LOs before the end if the week! (wait...that's today! Ok, so lets say I'll post some before Tuesday! )

1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

Those picturea are adorable!!!! Can't wait to meet her and get in line to hold her!LOL!