Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Memories~

Well I'm (finally) back and with a lo too! lol
So this is a lo that I did using a pic of one of my younger brothers. He's 8 and is always so "talkative", asking at least 100 questions a minute! But when he does stop to study something, it's as if his whole "normal" world stops and he's just taking it all in =)
I'm so happy 'cause it's finally sunny and warm out now so I can start taking my pictures outside!
I din't know what to say for the journaling, so I looked up a bunch of quotes about memories and singled this one out =)
I love the "after-effect" of stitching(even though it takes a really long time and it really gets on my nerves!! lol =))
I had been wanting to use this pic for the looongest time, but I just didn't know how to use it. You know what I mean? Then I was digging through some scrappy stuff and I found a few things, put them together, and now I'm happy! LOL!

New baby girl is doing fabulous! She has reddish hair and huge eyes that are always looking around!
I have lots more LOs that I would looove to post as soon as I get pictures taken of them! I'm heading to Denver tomorrow with dad and 2 of my sisters, and I won't be back 'till Sunday. So as soon as I get back I will have those LOs posted!
Thanks for stoppin' by and have an awesome week!








1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

great lo! Awesome boy page and that picture - wow! Have fun in Denver!