Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And baby makes 12!!!

WOW!!! Talk about being crazy busy around here!!! I teach a preschool class for my homeschool group, I'm coaching 1st & 2nd grade girls track, I'm part of a choir that meets once a week, AND I am part of a drama/choir/ministry team that ALSO meets once a week, and on top of all that, I just became a big sister to another girl!!!!! Yep!
Ok, so I know that most of you who read my blog are friends and family, so you all probably already knew that mom was expecting #10! And baby girl was born on March 29th at 9:15 pm. She is very tiny, but she is also very plump! Weighing in at 8lb. 6 oz.! That's more that I weighed! lol!
Isn't she adorable??? But then again, what new-born baby isnt? lol! I'll keep you all updated with more pics and also more LOs! It will be a little while longer 'till I post some LOs, though, due to "excessive business". LOL!
Thanks for takin' a peek! 

2 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Aww she is BEAUTIFUL !!! Just like her big sisters and mommy! Congrats to you guys! What a blessing!!!!((hugs))

Rita Barakat said...

Just wanted to say Happy Easter to you and your family! I'm sure you are all busy enjoying that sweet little angel!