Thursday, February 4, 2010

New day...new week...new month...new ideas???

Hey peeps! Happy 4th  day of February!!! So...to start this post off, I'm going to share with you some ideas that I've been havin' that will "spice" my blog up a little bit (if you would call it that=)
First, I'm going to start posting some of my photography as I take it. Yes, I do (and really love!) take pictures of pretty much everything  and anything! You can check out most of my photography here http://www.hs1234566.webs.com
And Second, I am totally venturing outside the world of creativity when it comes to...well...creativity!  I'm in the process of creation some "creations" (that's what I like to call them=) using multiple items that I've never (yes...never) used before; such as picture frames, wooden boxes, wood, ect.ect.ect...(those were hints;) So hopefully I'll have finished my "creations" by next week so you can have a look-see!!!


Ok, so you know on the last post that I posted I said that I was back on schedule? I was so wrong! I am way far from being back on schedule! I've been crazy busy lately, it's driving me nuts! =) Infact, I'm just finishing up last weeks, the week before that, and this weeks challenge for the My lifetime story. Is that bad or is that bad? =) I mean, it's not that I'm not scrapping...because I've been scrapping like crazy lately! I just haven't got around to putting together  certain LOs and plus, it usually takes me forever to actually take pictures of my LOs and then post them=)  So, today I'm going to share with you a lo that I just did last night.
This is one of my younger sisters. Isn't she gorgeous??? And she really is totally fabulous! In public, she can be the most shy person(at times=), but then at home...well...that's a whole different story! I wanted to give the lo a "school-girl" feel so I used lots of bright, funky colors=)
I cut out and then painted the butterfly. I also cut out all the flowers and then used a hole punch for the holes that you see.

Ok, so now that I've decided to start posting my photography...check out this view!
Isn't that amazing??? God is such an artist!!!
I had to post this picture becuase I just stare in awe whenever I look at it=D I mean really, all the wonders of God are so amazing!!! Even a dark storm like this is at the same time so beautiful! 
I took these pics while visiting our grandparents this year=)

2 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Those photos are fantastic! And baby sis is oretty awesome too!;)

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! It's so cool! Only, Jessi is doesn't talk very much at home either... you lied!!!! JK!!! Toodles!!! Your lil' sis H.s