Monday, February 15, 2010

You've gotta love the beach!

I am still alive! I promise! I'm just still extremely busy around here and really don't have time to take pics of my LOs!
And now I have confession to make- I've totally fallen in love with the absolute perfect line of paper!!! It's called the White Out Collection from We R Memorie Keepers and it is totally AWESOME! I was so happy when I discovered this line at Michaels one day and I've had so much fun working with it!
Mmm-hmm...this is something that I did using the White Out Collection. Check out that paper! Isn't it way too fun?! 
I'm totally loving using all colors of orange lately! Which is funny because i've never really liked orange that much, but my taste in color has obviously taken a different route lately=) lol!
The journaling says: In my opinion, the beach is one of the funnest and best places to hang out. Me and my fam luv it! Which leads me to say, 'you've gotta love the beach!'
You'll notice that I used this same pic of my sis walking on the beach on another layout. I find it very hard to use a picture only once! (as you will soon come to find out) =)
 For this part of the title, I painted the chipboard letters yellew and then I sprayed them with orange spray ink=)
And of course, more/lots of flowers :) If you are an "avid" reader of my blog then you know how much I LOVE using flowers! I don't think i've made a lo yet without including a single flower! LOL!

Well, today was an incredibly awesome day! I was actually able to draw outside while wearing capris and a short-sleeved shirt! Definately a first since winter began! It's the 1st day of March and it seems like spring is taking a little long in getting here!
But pretty soon we can all say "good-bye winter"...
...and "hello spring!!!"
LOL!
Well thanks for stoppin by! And be sure to check back soon, cause I have lots more to share!






1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

I love that line too! Great lo! I totally miss the beach!