Sunday, May 29, 2011

.Sketches and what-not.

Hey guys! How about this weather? Ok, well I guess it really depends on where you live...but I like to admit that where I live the weather is super gorgeous right now and that definitely makes me happy. :)
So what have I been up to lately? LOTS of stuff. I'm graduating early! Next year! I applied for a job at Starbucks(keep your fingers crossed!) I'm in the middle of finishing up a college-level writing class on the great works of C.S. lewis...I could create a whole other blog on that topic alone! And i've been drawing and creating away to my heart's content. Now you know what I've been up to.

So for this post I thought it be fun to share some of my sketches (hence the title =p)

I would always read Calvin and Hobbes when I was younger and I still love them!
This water-color sketch was inspired my a project that I had to complete for my writing class.
My attempt at a grand piano. I do play the piano, so this water-color sketch wasn't on impulse. =)
Oh, and fun/random fact: I was asked by a local art seller to have an identical print made!



So I drew this a month ago, posted it on facebook, and was asked by a person to have a copy drawn. So I drew another exactly like it and recieved $20 in return! Haha, not much but I was stinkin' excited!

















Alright, i'll be posting more fun stuff very soon!

1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

These are fantastic!!! You are soooo talented!!! Congrats on early graduating- no surprize there! And Starbuks? They would have to be carzy not to hire you! Good luck!((hugs))