Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Projects #3 - Unique

Hey guys! Ok, so Christmas is over...and i hope you had a super fabulous one!!! So like i was saying...Christmas is over and the New Year is only 4 days away! I don't know about you, but i'm super excited for that day. Two reasions why...(1). My b-day happens to be on that day:) (2). It's the beginning of a whole new year! I love it...getting together with friends and fam, partying the night away, making new year's resloutions and planning to stick the them :D LOL., and just the whole thought and reality of it being a NEW year! You gotta love it!
So i did this project a couple of weeks ago and had a BLAST making and putting it together! So much fun.
One of the many things i'm totally in love with is painting, especially when it's on a nice piece of canvas. So I felt one day like being totally random and creative...and as a result, I came up with what is the messy  background for this project:)
I took a pair of old jeens and cut our the heart(this seriously has to be my fave part :] )...then added the little stitched wording rectangles(I did NOT make these...i'm not that talented. lol!
Well thanks so much for taking a look and have an awesome week!



1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

ummm 1. you ARE that talented and 2. I miss you guys! ((hugs)) I think your blog needs little updating! LOL!