Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cute!

 Has it seriously been over 2 weeks since I last said I was "back on track"? lol=) I am with the layouts, but NOT with taking the pictures=( --So this is a LO I did last week. And I know, the pics aren't that good but bear with me! lol
 Aren't those faces hillarious? But then cute at the same time=) Mm-hmm...baby girl is starting to express herself!...ALOT! We rarely see her NOT smiling these days--which is definately a good thing=)
  Aren't those letters awesome? I found 'em on a 99-cent isle. Not bad at all for 99-cents! =)
The journaling says: Look at you! You are just the cutest thing ever! At only 2 months, you are starting to show off the cutest face expressions- and getting lots of feedback. But then again, when you are as cute as you are...people just can't resist.

Thanks for stoppin' by and takin' a look!

2 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Oh my gosh girl this lo is adorable!!!And of course little miss is gorgeous!!!

Rita Barakat said...

Hey just want you to know that we miss you and your sisters((hugs))