Thursday, May 27, 2010

Magical...

Hey peeps! and happy thursday=)
 (Sorry, the pic really sucks=(
So I made these flowers using cardstock, gold brads, and a little bit of "bling" =)
 One of my sisters took this pic while we were at disneyland last year. I love this picture so much because it just so....awesome! lol!
One of my favorite things about scrappin' is the journaling. Alot of times I won't know what to write down, so I just leave it blank. But when I do that it's like I left the most essential part of the page out!
-So I have another shadowbox to show you.
The words are from a song titled "My Favorite Things" from the musical/movie "The Sound of Music". You can listen to the song here
Close-ups=)

 Thanks for lookin'!
-heidi










1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

These are beautiful Heidi! The magical lo - is amazing!!!