Monday, January 11, 2010

Free iTunes anyone?

That's right! If you have itunes, and are a listener to k-love(or I guess i should say if you are a listener to "k-love type music" :)) you can download 10 amazing songs for FREE! Just stop by  http://inorecords.com/freemusicsampler/ and they'll tell you where to go from there! Oh, and BTW, just in case you're wondering...the artists include..
-Jonny Diaz
-Decyfer Down
-Disciple
-Mercy Me
-VOTA
-Phillips, Craig & Dean
-Derek Webb
-Addison Road
-Building 429
-and Todd Agnew
Awesome huh! But his offer is a limited time offer, so hurry by and check it out!


Ok, so I kind of at the last minute decided to do the "My Lifetime Story" challenge at Faithsisters.  So each Wednesday throughout the year of 2010,  they post a new challenge at faith sisters for you to do  in order for you to create your own "lifetime story" album. This is an album that you are creating about you and your family's history and heritage. You can read all about it here http://faith-sisters.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20Lifetime%20Story 
So...I wasn't sure if I was gonna do it or not. I mean, it really is a very detailed and complicated challenge, but after they posted the first challenge, I just said hey! Why not! I am only 15 (we'll see how for I go and get! LOL!) and I'm probably most definately the youngest one doing the challenge(LOL!) but I thought it would be fun to look back at my "lifetime story" album when I'm older (and have some laughs=)) Soooo....the first challenge was to create a collage LO about you from when you were a baby 'till now. This page will be the title page of your album. And this is what I came up with...

 Mmm-hmm...lots of pics=) And it didn't come out exactly how I wanted it to, but oh well=)


Of course, I had to include pics of me with members of my fam=)


Aren't those chipboard letters totally fabulous??? Luv em! One of my sisters found them on a 99-cent isle!
Thanks for comin by!


1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

You are so super cute! Love this way to go!