Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Beauty Divine


Happy Tuesday! I hope your 2nd week of 2010 is off to a great start! Me and 5 of my sibs headed back to school today and so our house is once again busy, busy, busy! But I did have time last night to put this LO together.

I traced and cut the letters out of cardstock and then I decked them out in Martha Stewert glitter. I then added little beads, flowers, or butterflys (which I stamped, cut out, and went over with acrylics) to make them look pretty! =)

I made the flowers and then went over the orange petals with a darker color of acrylic orange.


The title of this LO is from a song by Brandon Heath titled "Beauty Divine". I was listening to this song the other day and at one part Brandon sings "A little girl's smile, If it feels like a song, One that sings to you..." and I immediately thought of my little sis and her smile. When she smiles at me, it's as if she is singing to me. You can listen to 'Beauty Divine' here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWiReE8QVjE


I absolutely looove Brandon Heath and his music. When I listen to his music, I feel a connection with what he's singing. Every single one if his songs that I've listened to seems to explain how I feel and think at times. And he's so true to life...those are a few of the many reasons why Brandon Heath is one of my top fave artists! You can stop by and check him out here! http://www.brandonheath.net/  My other top fave artists include Kirk Franklin, Natalie Grant, Mandisa, & Hawk Nelson. So... now that you've had a little history on what kind of music and artists I like=) I wanna wish you a very happy 2010! And remember, KEEP WARM! =D ttyl! God bless! Heidi









1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

Girl! This is my favorite one yet! It is gorgeous! Love the style, colrs th pictures...I could go on! And hey congrats on your win!